Friday, August 18, 2006

I'mGonnaDieI'mGonnaDieI'mGonna...

Live? Really?

Happy dance, happy dance, I got paid today!!! Whew, whew, I can breathe again. I can't even believe we survived this long, but every time we needed just another hundred dollars or two, it turned up, or someone generously shared a bushel of food, or something weird happened to save us, but MAN, that's a hard way to live. Faith-building, I won't deny, but exhausting. And now, we have room to breathe and recover our strength for another month or so until the financial aid comes in, and so we'll be OK until about the end of the year. Whew!

**And there was much rejoicing...**



Oh, yeah, and I had a good birthday, too.

3 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

Oh how sweet of you to share your birthday cake for my blog warming party! Thanks!

And thanks for coming to my party...glad you enjoyed the chairs...me tooooooooooo

Shannon said...

Oh Suz!

What a blessed relief. I am so happy for you and glad you get to exhale. You are such a tremendous example and I am so glad that you have been delivered safely through this. How wonderful.

Anonymous said...

That is so great! I'm sure it's such a weight lifted off your shoulders!