Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Updates and Stuff

I have updates on some of the things I've mentioned lately.

  1. I got some results back on my diabetes test, and yes, it looks like I've got the early stages of it. I'll be talking to the doc again on the 21st about what to do next. I won't be giving up chocolate. That's my plan, and I'm sticking to it.
  2. Ta-da! Dorothy and her family got their house, by virtue of a last-minute miracle. It's quite a relief for everyone who cares about them. I can't wait to go visit.
  3. My Geocities site is still missing. They say they're working on it. Whatever.
  4. I was just about to send an invoice for the white paper I worked on this spring, billing by the hour, when the guy in charge of the project sent me a note. "Please invoice me for $400 per page" he said. Holy freaking cow. That'll more than double the bill. All righty then...

That's the news and I...am...outta here!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

You'll stop eating chocolate if it's life or death, lady. You ain't leavin' me with the kids and takin' off to the afterlife without me fightin' every step of the way.