Monday, August 29, 2005

Hurray!

Baby Catherine is officially home!


Little Sis (seen here with Baby C.) called me this afternoon. She sounded exhausted and admitted it was the case. Catey still isn't eating much at each feeding, so she needs more feedings than the average newborn. Result: no sleep for parents. I somehow felt the need to "commiserate" by recalling how little sleep I'd gotten with my babies. I mentioned that at least she can call on relatives in the area if she needs help. My poor sleepy sister just laughed. Those friends and relatives invaded her house all day yesterday and kept her from getting any sleep at all. Ah, the joys of having a newborn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, she's home!!! What a cutie.

KoryO said...

That's terrific news! And she's so adorable.....congratulations to the new parents!