Saturday, August 06, 2005

And you...

Purple Elephant passed this meme to me a couple weeks ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting it. I've seen it around the blogosphere before, and felt tempted to do it then, but I was waiting till a day when I was wearing the red velvet pants-- er, trousers-- that I'm so fond of. But nevermind. I'll get this over with now.

The Meme of Three
Three things you like about yourself:
My eyes
My brain
My singing voice (on occasion)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
My fat
My chemical imbalances
The aches and pains all over

Three things that scare you:
Dying before my husband can take over supporting the family
My children dying before I do
People who don't understand why I don't want my children to be around child molesters

Three of your everyday essentials:
My husband and kids

Three things you are wearing now:
Black pearl ring
Cat-eye glasses
Burgundy top with a flattering neckline

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
Duran Duran
Tom Lehrer
Joan Jett

Three things you want in a relationship:
Honesty
Supportiveness
Attention

Two truths and a lie:
I have as many children as my siblings put together.
I was pregnant four times in the first 5 years of my (current) marriage.
I like Brussels sprouts.

Three physical things that turn you on:
Dark hair
Deep, intense eyes
Slender, sensitive hands

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Writing
Traveling

Three things you really want to do right now:
Write 15 pages on my novel
Be pain-free
Read all night-- something totally fluffy

Three careers you'd consider:
Writer
Literary Agent
Full-time mom

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Scotland
Prague
Denmark

Three things you want to do before you die:
Get The Man through college
Have a book published
Raise my boys to treat females respectfully

Three people to pass it on to:
The three people in the blogosphere who haven't done this one yet, whoever you are. Fuhzzy? Kory? Bueller??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm. I think if we were to meet, I might turn you on.

KoryO said...

Nah, I want to preserve the mystery that is the Jet Set Chick! ;)

But ok, I'll do one of the categories:

Three places I'd want to go on vacation:

Australia
Italy, but only with the Tsar
Cuba

OK, one more....

Three careers I'd consider:

Teacher
Dive Guide
Travel writer

Scone said...

Haha, MM! I guess I should've been more specific. I only find these things a turn-on in guys. And more specifically, at the moment, it's all my husband. I think he was sad when I said "dark hair" since he's a blonde, but it's historical data. So let's be clear here: I don't get turned on by anyone but him anymore. Must be getting old, but it's a convenient side effect.