1. Chocolate. Of course.
2. More chocolate. No seriously.
3. Marshmallow Peeps-- they're not just once a year.
4. Naps. Mine and the kid's. (Yes, only one kid.)
5. Going barefoot. Especially in summer.
6. #5 is getting to be less of a pleasure since my feet went bad. Mostly it just hurts now.
8. Reading other people's blogs.
9. Reading just about anything else, especially British mysteries.
10. Blowing off other responsibilities to just play with my kids.
11. Especially the Pirates! game.
12. Playing The Sims 2, even though the last 2 expansions sucked. Sigh.
13. The Indian song from Disney's Peter Pan-- I know, I know, it's totally un-PC and revolts the modern sensibility; I think what I mostly like is the running-about-madly-uttering-war-whoops part. I guess I just feel the need to yell.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
3. Chaotic Mom
5. Surrender Dorothy
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants