Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Because I Love You

Just a couple of quick fun things:

First, I had a phone interview this afternoon for a job in Kansas City. I felt pretty positive about it, but that's fooled me before. At the end of it, the Executive Editor told me that they were going to interview other candidates and would probably get back to me next Tuesday. Whew, I could relax and get ready for my Friday interview. Imagine my surprise when, 2 hours later, the KC people called back and said, "Come out to meet us in person-- next week"! I managed to push it to the following Monday. They're even going to fly me out. Holy cow. I guess I did OK.

Second, have you seen this? I got it from PK, who got it from Phantom Scribbler, and it's making the rounds. I've got a Nohari page, too, if you want to tell me how awful I am instead. But I'll probably never check it.

And finally, I just thought you ought to know

I'm a Dodge Viper!


[The image has been removed for maliciously making my blog unreadable; if you want to see the thing, click above.]

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


Thanks, Kory.

No comments: