Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Counting My Blessings Instead of Sheep

OK, lest anyone think I don't appreciate the good parts of my life, I'll end my day with a list of things I'm grateful for:
  • A husband who does dishes and changes diapers and calls me a babe no matter what I look like
  • A (mostly solid) roof over my head and a heater that works
  • A car that runs and that my whole passel of youngsters fits into without too much squeezing, even with the two car seats
  • The passel of youngsters
  • A steady income that's enough to pay our bills if we hold our collective breath and pray
  • Family members who are willing to travel a thousand miles just to help us through our little life crises
  • Hope for a better future
  • Chocolate chip cookies
  • A warm, fluffy bed to crawl into

And that, dear friends, is where I'm off to now-- along with item #1, who still thinks I'm hot. Sweet dreams...

No comments: